Welcome to APO-Source, appablog.wordpress.com
The African Press Organization (APO) is the leading press release wire in Africa.
– visit the public pages available through this website, http://www.apo-opa.org, or register for one of its personalized services;
– visit pages related to the APO-Source service, https://appablog.wordpress.com, or order services available through those web pages.
Information We Collect About You
You may visit a number of pages throughout the website without registration. We collect the information you, or the member company you represent, give us when you subscribe to pour mailing list and when you contact us with questions or comments.
Our log servers collect standard web information about visits and system capabilities as you access and use the web pages covered by this policy.
How We Use Information About You
How we use information about you depends upon the capacity in which you visit our sites. For example, if you simply visit our pages for news and do not register, we will not know who you are and will not collect information that identifies you. But if you subscribe to our mailing list, we may use the information about you in any of the following ways:
• To provide the services you or the member company you represent requests.
• To provide information you request.
• To evaluate and improve our websites and services.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We reserve the right to disclose your name and information about you
• to investigate potential unauthorized access or misuse of our services,
• to protect our assets or rights,
• to the member company you represent if that company requests us to do so,
• in response to valid legal process, or
• as part of a merger or an acquisition by or other transfer to a third party of some or all of our business assets.
Our services are directed to media and public relations professions. Our website and services are not intended for children 12 or under.
African Press Organization uses reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect personal information against theft, loss, or misuse. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or storage can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, African Press Organization cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you submit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You remain responsible for the security of information in transit to us over the Internet.
Changes to This Policy
We may change the provisions of this policy from time to time and urge you to check back here periodically. Your continued use of any of the websites or pages within the scope of this policy will be your acceptance of the version of the policy in place at the time of your visit.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
African Press Organization – APO
1001 Lausanne – Switzerland