Posted by: APO | 4 November 2016

East African Pharma Companies missing out on Fast Growing $5 Billion Opportunity

The $5 billion East African pharmaceutical market is expected to grow by more than 12% per year for the next five years, as lifestyle changes in the region lead to higher rates of non-communicable diseases such as diabetes. Such high growth offers significant opportunity, but so far the region’s 65 manufacturers have only been able to satisfy about 30% of market demand, leaving the other 70% to be… Read more on http://africa-newsroom.com/press/east-african-pharma-companies-missing-out-on-fast-growing-5-billion-opportunity?lang=en


Categories

%d bloggers like this: